Thursday, August 19, 2010

19 August 2010

After woke up,
My mind full of your shadow in my eye full of you face.
I feel down when know you on relation,
I feel that not true which out from my sense.
You make us more stranger now,
Do you know it not a good feeling toward me?
I hope I can forget you forever.
I hope I can get in a forgettable situation.
I hope my mind been delete all the memory.
I hope I lost in this difficult world.
I don't hope to see everyone who harmful to my life anymore.
I tired to it.
I don't want to miss you anymore.
Please get out from my world.
Go away!!!!!
I hate all of this.
I wonder,
Why I get to meet you?
Why I get to know you?
Why I fall in love to you?
Why we get together?
Why we have so many sweet memory together?
Why we have end on it?
Why we can't back to it?
If I din't know who are you,
I think I wont be suffer here.
I hope I get in accident and forget everything.
The most important is forget you in my mind.


--end--

No comments: