Tuesday, July 27, 2010

28/7/2010

You are the one who give me a hope,
You are the one who leave me away,
You are the one who break my heart to piece,
and now..
You give me back the hope,
I having a freaky heart to accept this.
I been hurt by you deeply,

It is giving a chance to myself or destroy my life again?
What ever I did is given me a terrible feeling..
Did you know i hate everything you did to me?
You not changing yourself..

But you changing more and more stubborn to me..

I hate you stubborn attitude very much..
Stop it began stubborn...

[Don't be Big Man toward the person you love,I cant stand for it]


What you wants actually is between the heart and your brain.
You not the big method of things.
Live without everyone, I still can stand on it.
The life is began success or destroy is depend on what action I take.
When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that I have a thousand reasons to smile.


I hope you get back to me,
I hope you are the guy i really hope and aspect..
You not giving the chance to me..
I love you and miss you..
but i more scare to been hurt deeply..
What shall I take the step?
To accept You back?
To back to normal friend?
Everyone teach me what action i need to take?



-- end--

No comments: