Tuesday, July 13, 2010

14 July 2010

last 2 days i have a fight with my dear..just cause of my 2 little hamster had dead..
and i was told him i will go bak to hometown and have a walk at Midvalley look for hamster toys..
in the time..
and call him to acc me(just accompany)
but...
he start mad and scold me..
just he having a problem of financial and come to scold me..
it was de 2nd time..
>.<
de nx days..
i din contact with him..until he find me..
de 1st msg he send to me is "I really dunno what you want nw"
i dun feel want anything..
i just want you to noe whose the wrong..
i just want you to start sayang me back "tam"me back
i really feel sad on that time get de msg..
but pretend nth on..
coz i dun1 fight for it..
summore i hyper tired..
and look very pale..
i jst have 3 hour sleep tat time..
on the admin block..the worker ask me.."what happen to you, why look so pale and tired"
lecturer say me; "yvonne you look pale on this same"
haizz..going to dead my dear fren and lecturer..
i miss my sweethome..miss my mom cook..miss my grandfather chinese tea..>.<
coming friday will back to KL..



-- End--

No comments: