Friday, August 27, 2010

27 August 2010

My tear dropping silently..
The moment I walking all the way is a sadness way I had go through..
I can't get to fucking forget the way you take care me,love me and hug me..
The moment is pass though our mind..
In this sickness night I thinking of you..
The person I wont like to get in is only YOU..
But the time is pass too fast..
I can't chase it back..
It won't happen to us again..
It just my false to did that..
Everything I know from your friends..
He told me that..
Sorry for everything I did to you make you trouble and sad again..
Nothing i can done again..
Let it be the way we walk for our future..
Every single word I wrote in your wall are truthfully from my heart..
Every sentence of word I wrote with my fully tear of sadness..

--end--

No comments: