Thursday, May 27, 2010

27 May 2010

tis my 2nd day blog..
t0day i feel very very very lonely and very sad..
i feel tis world just can believe myself..
i cant stand to those people say 1 thing do 1 this..
they are hyper actor in this world..
fuck u..

i jst now feel wanna buy shoe..
coz my scandal alr spoil soon and my sport shoe alr spoil too..
but i continue wear it...
actually frm now only i noe..
wat i expect actually is cant easily get it..
there many things i should did and do it..
but i haven done it yet..
my life too much of challenging..
i love it..but not to my parent..
not on my closely fren..
even my simple life i also can put in wonderful ways just see i wanna to put anot..
please..
i gonna give up everything even fren..
in my life just have my family,parent and study>.<




**End**

No comments: