Thursday, May 27, 2010

27 May 2010

t0day i have skip my last class..T.T
0ver sleep at n00n..
stupid..
think th0se ppl will c0me and fetch me..
but n0..
next time..please if cant do tat dun pretend u can did tat..
tat will make ppl skip many things..
i w0nt depend on the ppl who like t0 put aeroplane..
that n0t w0rth t0 me..

WTF>.<

n0wadays have many people very selfish..
just care f0r themselves..
if i not those ppl CP i wont bother anythings..
start next sem..i no nid to bother any nonsense of things anymore..
remember..i treat u guys as fren i will find u and talk to u..
when i despair to u guys attitude..i wont bother wat u did to me and wat u wanna me to do..

from semester 1 i treat u r as my fren..but i treat as stupid ppl..
when i think u r de fren i can trust but u think i jst have u 1 of de fren call me here n there..
have u guys even feel i also born by my parent..i also hv my feeling..
not everytime can tahan all of u guys word and action..
behave yourself what u should did..
if i did tat to u..u also wont like it..


when i no heart to u guys?WHEN?
when u wanna me go find u all..i just say OK and din even say NO...
This call no heart?
when u guys have sum problem i help u guys..
but when i have problem..
who noe?
just I the person run for de problem and solve the problem my own..
when i having problem time..
nobody beside me give any support..
I just hope you guys understand what my situation..
non of you are..
everytime in all of your eye i am the person who happy every hour every day..wont have unhappy things de..rite?
FUCK OFF!!!

Ya,I no heart
start from now..
u guys only my fren..
not the person i give hope anymore..
i have my best fren just myself and Ee Wen, Siew Li
i will pretend all the things i should do..
but when need help..
PLEASE..
find your own best person or fren to solve it..
non to me i wont did..
I not useful to u guys anymore..
just u all can say me selfish..
just think..
i same as u all only..
SELFISH!!!





**End**

No comments: