Tuesday, May 18, 2010

19 May 2010

alr late in midnite..
i saw u on9..
i feel very miss u and feel to msg u chat wit u..call to listen to your voice..
but my heart tell me not to do tat..
coz de reason it given is..u wont reply me wont ans it..
when even i put how much effort to u..
how much i love u..
it not worth..
i get back nothing..
i just get a big lier and a big hurt to my heart..
u r the only person i put much effort..
u r the person i think u the most love me..
i get the wrong feeling..i really feel i very stupid y i need to miss ??
y i need to remember u?
y i cant forget u as i wish.. to make me feel better?
i respect ur dad very much..coz i noe u r de 1..
but i wrong
anywhere..
thx for u to give me a good lesson again..

thank Siew Li, Poh Choo and brother Kumar very much..
you guys at my side avtime when i sad when i nid to have a talk
you guy avtime lent your ear to me to let me talk about my sadness..
i feel much better to talk about that..
thank Kumar tell me many things so i can think more wide..
i love u guys so much..
Thank!!!!!
I ♥ U

Siew Li
Poh Choo
Brother Kumar

No comments: