Friday, September 03, 2010

3 September 2010


I had finish my last paper ( Marketing and Promotion Technique)
I not much confident to this paper..
But I know I can process to Diploma..
I wont make my parent disappointed..
I also hope to see all my friend back..
But unfortunately..
My dearest friend Lee Siew Li and Vicky will stop study..
I miss them very much..
Cause this semester is they accompany me when
I sad,happy and also I facing many problem too..
I hope to come any miracle between all of us..
I wish you guy will stay apart of me..
Without you guy..
No more people accompany me have dinner,go As and etc..
I wish all my course friend pass their every subject exam and process together with us..
We have sit together in 1 year and for month..
I don't how to less one of you guys..
No matter we had quarrel,fighting or assignment problem..
You all still my friend no matter best or normal friends...
I ♥ you guys


--3nd--

No comments: