Tuesday, September 21, 2010

21 September 2010


I at home wait my young sister back from school..
because wanna bring her go to Mcd..
but she make me very disappointed..
I donno why will care my little brother when going out to Mcd..
I think is because of she still young..
even close the door..
she hv 1 hand also dun wanna help me to close the door and call my brother..
summore MY FREN help him say the same thing n zhat me..
I more not happy..
Even how i call my brother do thing..
no stranger can say me..
except my family..
because other not my family member dont understand what my attitude..
but my sister understand my attitude still say those STUPID word..
*mad up*
that why i scold her..
I buy thing let her eat..
she dun eat..
care her just waste my energy..
what for I need care all of u?
because you all my family..
if not I won't even consider how your feeling is thinking..
UNDERSTOOD?
*haizz*
*upsad*



--end--

No comments: